What cookies do we use?
Generally, there are many different ways to classify cookies. Most common ways are classification by duration, by provenance and by purpose.
Classified by their duration, there are:
- Session cookies. Such cookies expire once you close your browser (or once your session ends).
- Persistent cookies. Such cookies are stored on your hard drive until you erase them or until your browser erases them, depending on the cookie’s expiration date. All cookies have an expiration date, which is commonly embedded into their code.
Classified by their provenance, there are:
- First-party cookies. Such cookies are put on your device directly from this website.
- Third-party cookies. Such cookies are put on your device by a third party - e.g., by an advertiser or an analytic system.
Classified by their purpose, there are:
- Strictly Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the operation of our website. Such cookies are generally first-party session cookies.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the website to recognize you when you return to our website and to remember your choices – for example, your preferred language, your username and password for automatic log in.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect the information about your usage of the website – for example, the pages that you visited or the links that you clicked on. All such information is anonymized, so it cannot be used to identify you. Such cookies are used solely to improve the website functionality – sometimes, by help of third-party analytic services.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies track your online activity and they may be shared with other organizations or advertisers. Generally, such cookies are used by the advertisers to deliver more personalized advertising to you. These are commonly persistent cookies and most always of third-party provenance.
For better understanding of the cookies that we use, please take a look at the table below:
Considering turning off and deleting cookies?
When you use our site, we’ll give you a choice to consent to all of the cookies we’ve listed above (except for the ‘Strictly Necessary Cookies”, which are collected automatically). You can revoke your consent to accept any cookies and delete them by activating the respective setting on your browser. By that means you can delete already set cookies and choose not to accept the new ones. If you use different devices to view and access our website (for example, your computer, smartphone, tablet etc.), you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
Please note that if you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the website.
Should you need more information on the cookie settings for the most popular browsers, you can follow the links below:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Google Chrome app - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
- Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari (Desktop) - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari (Mobile) - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera browser - https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Opera Mobile - https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Want to learn more?
You can find more information about the cookies and the way they function by visiting the websites below:
And this cookie notice may change from time to time, too. Nonetheless, stay tuned! Any changes made to our cookie notice in the future will be posted on our website so that you can always access the up-to-date version.
Questions, comments or requests related to this cookie notice are always welcome. Feel free to contact us via: [email protected]